Sunday, November 20, 2005

Morons on the Road !!!

I was having a nice drive around the country tonight, and I was enjoying it, well for the first 5 minutes only, then I began to see stuff that would bring the road rage out of me and made me an angry driver for the rest of the evening, that's always the case when you have assholes on the road who learnt how to become really shitty drivers from our Saudi neighbours, they are the worst drivers ever, but recently, the Bahrainis as students have surpassed their fucking Saudi masters by far, they are becoming even better at demonstrating true asswipeness on the road. Here is what I could take a picture of while I was near Umm Al Hassam, will try to get better pics next time but this'll do for now.



As you can notice, there is one turn right lane and two assholes added two more. What creativity!!!
What the fuck is wrong with these morons? I mean do they think the road is their own property and all the rest should stuff it when they're using the roads? And God forbid you should just honk the horn at someone just to bring it to his/her/its attention. They would raise their hands in anger, like you have done a wrong thing and they are right, you might even get flipped off!! Well you know where to shove that finger, dickwad!

I hope I don't die from excessive anger anytime before I reach 30! That would be a new goal to add, in addition to my other career and life goals! This should be a top priority one in fact...

I hope that one day people realize what kind of morons they become on the streets, but I guess they will only become worse and worse... May God help us, and may he rest the souls of those already killed by our road maniacs and our Gulf neighbours who don't respect our laws, may they burn in HELL for all I care...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job man , we are waiting for more pictures :)

11:45 PM, November 20, 2005  
Blogger LiB Team said...

No problem, more will come, and anything stupid I document will be shown here without hesitation b^^/

11:49 PM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home