Monday, November 21, 2005

Bratz....

Oh…my…god…
What the hell is wrong with these kids! Seriously, I remember when we were kids and our parents used to complain that we were a handful, but it seems that the tables have turned, well, not just turned, but totally flipped over!

It seems like each generation is getting worse than the one before, but this generation happens to piss me off big time! Take a look around, go to the nearest McDonald's and look at the kids, what the hell is going on? Nothing but a bunch of fat annoying kids everywhere! It's like all they eat is pure junk, McDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so you can’t point out to the “fat” kid anymore, they are all overweight!

And with all this Harry Potter crap, making this four eyed geek an icon for kids everywhere, and changed the whole school geek look, making it cool to actually be a geek! Every kid you see is nothing but a fat four-eyed geek, and everyone’s ok with that!

But I’m not concerned about the whole “look” thing, fuck that, they can look like hippies for all I care, what pisses me the most is the actual way these kids are being brought up, every kid has a house maid, which plays the part of the mommy since mommy is too busy with her hair and nails appointments, and obviously has no time for something like raising her kids, instead, the house maid is no longer a house maid, they actually call them nannies now! Now the word nanny may sound kinda cute for someone taking care of a child, but for god’s sake, you’re 15 years old! You’re almost old enough to drive you piece of shit.

Spoiled brats, that’s what they are, all of them, they have no appreciation for anything, they do not understand the value of money, and have no respect for anyone, its true, I saw a kid the other day that went to his mom, and said “mom, I wanna buy this game, NOW”, and immediately, and I mean without even saying anything, the mom slips 2 BD20 bills out of her purse, and gave it to that piece of shit! I was stunned, the kid didn’t even have to beg, he just asked for it, and she gave him the money, I mean when I was his age, whenever I went to my dad and asked him the for money, he’d tell me to go fuck myself!

Ok fine, you’re probably saying “it’s ok to spend money on your kids”, it’s true, but everything should have a certain limit, if you keep giving the kid everything he asks for, what then? What happens if you couldn’t give him what he asked for? Or what’s even worse, kids that are used to getting everything, will always want more, they will be happy with their new toy, but that will only last a day or two, cause then he’ll come back asking for something else!

When I was a kid, if I wanted something from my parents, they would give it to me, but only under certain conditions that should be met or chores to be done (like getting good grades in school, or cleaning my room, or washing the car 3 times a day for a whole month), and when I finally got what I want, I realized that I worked hard to get it, and would actually enjoy it and keep it for a very long time.

They should also teach these kids some manners, they’re so used to bossing around their maids (or slaves), that they actually treat everyone else the same way! I mean this piece of shit came up to me the other day, and went “Hay int”, hay int? What the hell is that all about? I nearly smacked the shit out of this 2 foot long piece of crap, what happened to “Excuse me mister" or at least "hey mister”? Learn to speak properly, dumbass.

Maybe if all the mommies and daddies were to discipline these brats (and by discipline I mean smacking them a few times every now and then), we wouldn’t have to deal with a generation full of assholes and faggots, but I guess that’s not going to happen, kids nowadays would probably sue their parents for smacking them.

Screw this; I’ll go get me a Big Mac.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((I saw a kid the other day that went to his mom, and said “mom, I wanna buy this game, NOW”, and immediately, and I mean without even saying anything, the mom slips 2 BD20 bills out of her purse, and gave it to that piece of shit!))

yabeelehum kaaaaaaaaaaaaaf men galb hal yahal

malat 3alaihum ohma o ahalhum ba3ad elee may3arfoon eraboonhum

thanx bro for this 3ajeeb article and i wish u all the best

12:52 PM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good point, don't let your kids go through this..

this is happening to me =( no housemaid, no time to drive back home, 1hr lunch break, closest is Mcdonalds !! shasawee?!?

cheers ;)

12:15 AM, November 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of you are talking about ill mannered spoilt little kids but just look at the language you all use.Any self respecting person on this planet wud hesitate to use such dirty words but you guys are so ok with it.U can not preach to these kids as u urself don't practice what u r preaching.

6:08 PM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home