Thursday, December 14, 2006

Look at Our Silly Youth...

I have received this via email and the first thing that came to my mind was "WHAT THE FUCK?"


I think they're trying to act "cool" or hip or something. With more and more guys like this in our communities, I say let's say our prayers from now on bcause our good youth will be overshadowed by the likes of those good for nothing idiots.

Then they wonder why are our guys running out of fuel and brain cells hanging around Bukuwara roads looking for "Chicks" while there are nothing but DFNs (Damn Fucking Ninja) infesting Riffa.

4 Comments:

Blogger ..G.. said...

I can't add anything more to what you said, utter morons...

I miss you LiB :)

good comeback ;)

10:10 PM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the HELL have you guys been?! I've really missed all your hilarious posts. Keep em' coming, this Island needs your outlook on life!

8:27 AM, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I doubt they're Bahraini because their thoabs don't look it. And secondly, this video is HILARIOUS! Better spending time at home having fun than roaming the streets la shighul wala mashghala and being obnoxious.

1:21 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger LuLu said...

LoL. Hilarious. (with a bit of sad)

6:14 PM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home